Yellowstone Custom Pendleton Muchacho Blanket
- Yellowstone Pendleton Custom Muchacho Blanket
- Made by Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Fabric woven in American mills
- Pure virgin wool
- Blanket is approximately 32” x 44”
- Faux suede patch reads: Yellowstone was established in 1872 as the World's First National Park. As the heart of one of the intact temperate ecosystems on Earth, she is home to the greatest concentration of wildlife in the lower 48 states and more than half of the world's geysers.
- Dry Clean Only
- Pendleton was founded in 1863 and is still owned by the Bishop family
- Made in the USA
Pendleton is a family-owned company established in 1863 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon. For more than 100 years, we’ve been weaving world-class woolens in our two Pacific Northwest mills.
Along with fine wool blankets, apparel and accessories, we also offer an array of other luxury fabrics, all, backed by our "Warranted to be a Pendleton" assurance of quality.